Saturday, August 12, 2017

"Celebratory Fireworks"
A New Collection of Digitally Designed Fabrics
Fabric Lengths

Marie-Therese Wisniowski

Preamble
On this blog spot there are posts that center on my “Wearable Art” (e.g. scarves, digital or analogue created fabric lengths etc.) For your convenience I have listed these posts below.
A Selection of My Scarves
Leaves Transformed: A New Collection of My Digitally Designed Fabrics
My New Silk Rayon Velvet Scarves@Purple Noon Art And Sculpture Gallery
My Fabric Lengths@QSDS
My Fabric Collection:"Oh, Oh Marilyn and Mona!"@Spoonflower
2013 Australian Craft Awards – Finalist
My Scarves@2014 Scarf Festival: "Urban Artscape" Pashminas
My New Scarves and Fabric Lengths
New Range of Silk Neckties - Karma and Akash
AIVA: My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
New Colorways For My 'Cultural Graffiti' Fabrics
Byzantine Glow: A New Collection of My Digitally Designed Fabrics
Wall Flower: A New Collection of My Digitally Designed Fabrics
Ink Fern - A New Collection of My Digitally Designed Fabrics
Celebratory Fireworks
My New Silk ArtCloth Scarves
New ‘Unique State’ Silk ArtCloth Scarves
UBIRR - My New Hand Dyed & Printed Fabric Design
Renaissance Man - My New Hand Dyed & Printed Fabric Design
Banksia - My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
Ginkgo Love - My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
Garden Delights I & II - My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
Wallflower III - My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
Rainforest Beauty - Collection My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
Spring & Autumn Flurry Collection - My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
La Volute Collection - My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
Urban Butterfly - My New Hand Printed Fabric Design
Acanthus Dream - My New Hand Printed Fabric Design
“Cascading Acanthus” - My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed Fabric Design
My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed 'Rainforest Beauty' Pashmina Wraps Collection
My ArtCloth Tea Towels: A New Collection of Digitally Designed Products
Through the Land it Roared . . . ArtCloth Shawl
My New Hand Dyed and Hand Printed ‘Urban Codes - Series 1’ Collection
Urban Moonlight - My Post Graffiti Doily
My New Hand Printed Fabric Design - "Morocco" ArtCloth
‘Vine Glow’
“Bush Banksia’s” Collection"
Releasing My New - ‘Unique State’ ArtCloth Scarves

If you like any of my artworks in the above links, please email me at - Marie-Therese - for pricing and for any other enquiries.


Introduction
I have been designing my hand dyed and hand printed fabric lengths using a range of fabrics and multiple surface design techniques. As a professional senior graphic designer/illustrator in a previous career, I have always had an interest in creating imagery, prints, illustrations, posters and publications using digital processes. This interest has led me to some fascinating explorations in the field of digitally created fabrics and textiles. I have uploaded my new digitally designed fabric collection, "Celebratory Fireworks", to this blog.

There are five color-ways in the "Celebratory Fireworks" collection that are available for purchase - email me at Marie-Therese.


"Celebratory Fireworks"- A New Collection of Digitally Designed Fabrics
The bright, bold and beautiful "Celebratory Fireworks" collection of digitally designed fabrics is a unique series of contemporary fabric designs which celebrate the intense colors of night time fireworks.

The imagery has been created from an original dyed and printed work using disperse dyes on a synthetic substrate. Techniques included hand painting, silk screening and mono printing. The imagery was then scanned and digitally reworked in Photoshop to create a superb complimentary colorways suite. The colors have been sensitively and painstakingly created to encompass the striking display of colored lights and patterns which are associated with being part of a celebration. The design employs the mirror repeat pattern technique.

These spectacular, contemporary and vivid designs can be used for interior design, clothing items and other decorative purposes. There are five color-ways in the "Celebratory Fireworks" collection that are available for purchase. Each individual fabric color has been designed so that the colors compliment each other when used together – that is, two or more as colorways/design features.

The printed designs are available in the following natural fibres from Spoonflower - basic cotton ultra, Kona® cotton ultra, cotton poplin ultra, light weight cotton twill, cotton spandex jersey, linen cotton canvas ultra, organic cotton knit ultra, organic cotton sateen ultra, heavy cotton twill and silky crepe de chine. The printed designs are also available in the following Spoonflower polyester range of fabrics - satin, performance pique, poly crepe de chine, silky faille, performance knit, modern jersey, fleece, minky, sport lycra, eco canvas and faux suede. Fabric widths vary from 40" (102 cm), 42" (107 cm), 54" (137 cm), 56" (142 cm), and 58" (147 cm) depending on the chosen fabric. The designs are also available to use as self-adhesive wallpaper and giftwrap paper. See Spoonflower Fabrics for more information.

There is no minimum order and the printed fabrics range from a test swatch (8" x 8" or 20 cm x 20 cm) to a fat quarter (21" x 18" or 53 cm x 46 cm) or to whatever your yardage requirements may be.

These fabric designs can be used for wearable art, accessories, furnishing and interior design projects. If you would like to purchase fabric lengths from my "Celebratory Fireworks" collection please email me at - Marie-Therese - for further information.

My "Celebratory Fireworks" collection - for wearable art, accessories, interior and other decorative design projects - are shown below. Each work in the collection below shows a swatch (8" x 8" or 20 cm x 20 cm) view of the printed fabric design, a fat quarter (21" x 18" or 53 x 46 cm) view of the printed fabric design and a one yard length (36" or 91.5 cm) view of the printed fabric design.

There are also additional images of the fabric designs which have been crafted into tea towels, throw pillows, chairs and placemats by Spoonflower’s sister company ‘Roostery: Where Indie Design & Home Décor Meet’.

To view more please click the following url - My Digital Fabric Collections@Spoonflower

Celebratory Fireworks 1 in hot pink and lime colorway (swatch).

Celebratory Fireworks 1 in hot pink and lime colorway (fat quarter).

Celebratory Fireworks 1 in hot pink and lime colorway (one yard).

Celebratory Fireworks 1 in hot pink and lime colorway tea towels.
Orphington linen tea towels (set of two) crafted by Spoonflower’s sister company ‘Roostery: Where Indie Design & Home Décor Meet.’

Celebratory Fireworks 2 in lime and violet-blue colorway (swatch).

Celebratory Fireworks 2 in lime and violet-blue colorway (fat quarter).

Celebratory Fireworks 2 in lime and violet-blue colorway (one yard).

Celebratory Fireworks 2 in lime and violet-blue colorway throw pillow.
Catalan square throw pillow 18" x 18" crafted by Spoonflower’s sister company ‘Roostery: Where Indie Design & Home Décor Meet’.

Celebratory Fireworks 3 in hot pink, lime and violet-blue colorway (swatch).

Celebratory Fireworks 3 in hot pink, lime and violet-blue colorway (fat quarter).

Celebratory Fireworks 3 in hot pink, lime and violet-blue colorway (one yard).

Celebratory Fireworks 3 in hot pink, lime and violet-blue colorway throw pillow.
Catalan square throw pillow 18" x 18" crafted by Spoonflower’s sister company ‘Roostery: Where Indie Design & Home Décor Meet’.

Celebratory Fireworks 4 in cobalt blue, black and red colorway (swatch).

Celebratory Fireworks 4 in cobalt blue, black and red colorway (fat quarter).

Celebratory Fireworks 4 in cobalt blue, black and red colorway (one yard).

Celebratory Fireworks 4 in cobalt blue, black and red colorway chair.
Maran Slipper chair crafted by Spoonflower’s sister company ‘Roostery: Where Indie Design & Home Décor Meet’.

Celebratory Fireworks 5 in cyan, hot pink and red colorway (swatch).

Celebratory Fireworks 5 in cyan, hot pink and red colorway (fat quarter).

Celebratory Fireworks 5 in cyan, hot pink and red colorway (one yard).

Celebratory Fireworks 5 in cyan, hot pink and red colorway placemats.
Lamona cloth placemats (set of four) crafted by Spoonflower’s sister company ‘Roostery: Where Indie Design & Home Décor Meet’.

No comments: